All purchases are subject to a 28% buyer’s premium and applicable sales tax.
Phone Bidders/ Absentee Bidders
Must submit a absentee/phone bid form with a valid credit card, corresponding drivers license and agree to all terms and conditions signed in person or via Document sign. All bids are binding and final.
Bidding in person
Bidders must obtain a bidders number by submitting a valid credit card, corresponding drivers license and agree to all to terms and conditions of the sale.
Payment must be made within 5 days from sale date. Acceptable forms of payment cash, credit card, bank wire.
Packing and handling of purchase lots is sole responsibility of the purchaser. We do not ship.
Bidders may contact The UPS store at Bridgewater, New Jersey
Terms and Condition of Sale
The lots listed will be offered by Winston Auction Group NYC (Winston auction, ABC LLC) as owner or agent for consigners subject to the following terms and conditions
- All lots are sold "As Is" Our catalogue descriptions our opinion only. All measurements are approximate. Verbal or written condition reports are only an opinion the Auction makes no warranties. The auction retains all rights to photographs and other intellectual property. Buyers are encouraged to use the preview to examine merchandise.
- The Auctioneer will excuse bids on behalf of absentee bidder and on behalf of consigner up to a reserve price. The auction house reserves the right to withdraw a lot from the auction for any reason with no liability whatsoever. In the event of a dispute between bidders the Auctioneer has the final discretion. Winston Auction reserves the right to reject any bid, as the right to refuse to acknowledge any bidder.
- The purchase price of each lot shall be the amount of the successful bid plus a 28 % buyer’s premium. Purchases are subject to New Jersey sales tax with the following excepts
- Items shipped outside the state of New Jersey by a shipping company
- A registered re-sellers with a completed resale certificate upon time of purchase. No auction items may be removed until the full purchase price has been paid.
- Methods of payment include cash, good check (with proper ID), credit cards 3% added fee, and bank wire. Returned checks are subject to 50 dollars service charge.
- All lots must be removed within 5 days after the sale. All uncollected lots left over 30 days will be sold or donated. as the buyer you are responsible for shipping, all international customs, duties. Advance notice is required for pickup. Packing and handling of purchased lots is at the entire risk of the purchaser. Winston auction will not have any liability for any loss or damage to such items.